Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pictures :3

Danas samo neke slike,previse sam umorna za bilo sta.Imala sam 2 ispita jutros, a spavala sam manje od 5 sati T_T *Da naglasim,manje od 6-7 sati sna je za mene katastrofa XD*
 Ne znam tacno od kad su slike,od letos,jesenas...ima ih raznih :D

Today I will post only pictures,I'm too tired to write anything. I had two exams this morning and I slept only for around 5 hours T_T * Less than 6-7 h is a disaster for me XD *
 I don't know from when these are,they're from last summer,spring,autumn I guess....:D


Our kitty Milica >(^___^)<






I figured out that I just looove to take pictures of my coffee :D
No one could tell,right? *Riiiight. XD*




 Grandma and me :3


Ah,mislim da mi ipak nedostaje leto,koliko god bilo vruce...

Oh, I guess I still miss summer,even though it's so hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment