Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Beautiful afternoon

This commercial is the funniest thing I've ever seen xD Seriously! Just watch and follow the instructions:

                              http://lnkz.us/2drh5fu8
This afternoon was perfect! No matter that I was nervous, stroll around the city helped me to relax. New Yorker had a sale. So I walked in :) And found these for 3 euros,my size,last ones:


As for everything else... I was at Popovic's to drink coffee,bought some bob pins... And that is all! After the walk it was time to go visit grandpa... 


But yesterday we was walking together! Searching for our medieval costumes for the future. As we "joined the gang",we need appropriate clothing and accessories. The plan is to go to some fortress in April,so we must be prepared for the trip! The sky looked like this:





I started examining medieval period for real. I see it very interesting to do that in our era. For the first time in a while I feel like I really,really want to do something like this. To enjoy "imaginary" world and discover some"new horizons".

I think all of us should find their "inner world".



No comments:

Post a Comment