Saturday, January 26, 2013

Working

I started working at one night club few weeks ago. As there was some misunderstanding, yesterday was my 2nd time. This is my first time working as a waitress, and I feel a little scared of making some mistake while doing it. The good thing is that the place I work in is the place we've been going for the past 5 years. So the place and people that go there are very well known to me.
 The reason I'm working at this moment (in the middle of  exams and stuff) is that we are planning on going to Budapest in May and we have to prepare a fashion collections for the "Festival of Japanese culture",so we need money for fabric and other stuff. Hope to make enough money for everything~! 
 I don't know if it is that difficult to find a student job in other countries too?
Katty~

No comments:

Post a Comment