Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finaly got some free time...

These last two weeks were so stressful.I have been studying all the time.Didn't have time to go out or even write a post.It's so hard.I'm tired mentally AND physically.I can't wait for exams to be finished.And I still have 5 of them left....Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow...and next week...and week after next week T_T Damn it.
Ok,I promised some pictures from New Year.They are not in very good quality but i like them very much :3 We really had nice time,everyone was relaxed.I now know that I like that kind of New Year better then going to some club or something like that.Because, when I'm tired I can sit and when I'm hungry I can eat.Haha,most important thing right? XD






The Adams family...! :D Haha.I wanted to wear those beautiful red boots,but it was snowing so I couldn't  :( They are very,very sensitive to water...I'll have to wait until spring.
Hopefully,I will have some time in the next few days so I will try to write some more.Hope you will have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. exams can be very stressful ! I hope your went well !

    lovely post <3
    following you now !

    hope you can follow us back
    xx
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl time, looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete