Thursday, May 3, 2012

And so...

Few days ago we went to Belgrade with our mom and her boyfriend.Yeah,sounds awkward,right?But it was ok,we had fun...Mom bought me this:
It's lovely,isn't it? ^__^ It's a little painting.I can't wait to get my new room so I can hang it there!
There was a lot of people on the streets that day.It was really crowded.There was a lot of things that you could buy as a souvenir.Someone put something knitted around the street lamp.It looked so cute!
And here's us:
Mom and her boyfriend:
I don't want to put up his face,since i don't know if he would like it :P He bought us these rings:
That was really nice of him ^_^ He tries so hard around our mom :3
After walking with them we went to meet Milan.Unfortunately we don't have any pictures...But we had great time!First we went to buy b-day present for his friend(we found some really nice blouse in Peacocks and bathing gel with glitter in Lush).Then he bought us all coffee and we continued walking.In the end we ended up on Kalemegdan on little wall that looks across the Danube.We talked for 2 hours,I think.We were really disappointed when it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment